Saturday, October 29, 2005

The extinction of the dinosaurs..

Well, it appears that my drawing dinosaurs phase is all but a passing memory. I've been drawing lots of new things the last couple of days, here's a few of them!

This picture is of a girl in a boat and her friend the alligator is in the water. He's a nice alligator though, so he won't eat her! I'm not sure where her hair and other eyebrow went though!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is a Zoo, at night (see the bats!). It got a little crumpled because I didn't like one of the bat's wings, but Mommy liked it anyway.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's a picture of me and my very best friend in the whole world, cousin Alex!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger lolyro said...

awwww - how nice.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home