Monday, October 10, 2005

A letter to Gracie

I got some mail yesterday from my cousin Gracie. She sent me a beautiful picture on green paper that I hung on my fridge. I made her a picture and wrote her a letter today. The picture is of a nice monster in his garden. I made some clouds, but they are the big puffy kind, not the kind that rain falls out of. I also made a mommy bird and her two babies, can you see them? Mommy helped me with the letter, I told her what I wanted it to say and she told me what letters to make. Mommy said that we can go to the post office tomorrow to mail my letter!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*****UPDATE*****

I got a new letter from Gracie today. Here's the picture she sent. It's a nice monster in his garden (the little guy on the right is his shadow), some clouds, a bird family.....this feels like deja'vu. Gracie worked soooooo hard on my picture and I LOVE it...almost as much as I love Gracie......but not quite because I could never love anything as much as I love her!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home