Wednesday, October 05, 2005

ROAR!

For the last week or so I've been drawing lots and lots and lots of dinosaurs. Here's a couple T Rex's and a Stegosaurus (Mommy thought I should put a tail on the T Rex and four legs on the Stegosaurus, but I told her I can draw them however I want!). Mommy thought it's neat that instead of just making a circle for the T Rex's head I drew the eyes and mouth into the shape, she said I'd never done that before...well, I guess there's a first time for everything!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia Elvarado said...

Conservative bloggers
BELTWAY BLOGROLL Who Matters More, RedState Or James Dobson? The directors at the conservative RedState blog waited less than a day after President Bush picked Harriet Miers for the Supreme Court to proclaim ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home