Friday, January 06, 2006

Our house, is a very, very, very fine house...

Sorry this hasn't been updated more recently! Mommy and I were very busy decorating our house, baking cookies, shopping for presents and wrapping gifts! We went to lots of parties and I got lots of cool new toys for Christmas! I drew a lot of Christmas pictures and we made cards for our friends and family too! I like drawing rooms lately. This is a picture of our living room. On the far right of the picture is our door. There are tall walls and a Christmas ceiling. By each of the walls is a table with a lamp on it. There is another table with my fishy light too! My couch is in the middle of the room and it has lots of dotty pillows on it. The people are me and baby Jackson (he's my favorite baby). Also, on a high shelf is a fishbowl with some rocks on the bottom and my goldfish Bobby (he died a year and a half ago, but I still miss him!). I hope you like it!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home